Historically, the Green Connection has worked with diverse foundations, partners, National Government and local government in various initiatives to create understanding and awareness about different aspects of sustainable development.
Some of the work done to date includes:
- Undertaking research at grass roots level to critique energy and climate change project implementation.
- Undertaking technical reviews to strengthen advocacy campaigns for renewable energy.
- Producing educational material to advance understanding of energy and climate change issues.
- Engaging with Government and civil society around key energy and climate change policy issues.
- Participating in collaborative networks at country, and international level.