SMART ELECTRICITY PLANNING considers the immediate needs of people and planet. It makes modern, employment creating choices that focus on renewable energy and energy efficiency, rather than utilising old technologies that are expensive and unhealthy. SMART ELECTRICITY BROCHURE
Tag Archives: planet
- Eco-Justice Course now available!! May 25, 2016
- Energy Audit Course now available!!! May 25, 2016
- Energy Audits in partnership with SAFCEI April 9, 2016
- Our training makes a difference and helped get the South African trawl industry onto a sustainable path, reducing seabird bycatch. April 8, 2016
- NERSA public hearings December 12, 2012
- Comparison of governance processes for incorporating public comment into electricity governance. August 30, 2012
- The Open Climate Network (OCN) March 16, 2014
- The Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme (REI4P) September 27, 2015
- Thys du Plooy: This is one of the initiatives of the government I...
- Roshan: Hi, as long as you acknowledge our web page and ou...
- Silke: Hi, і thіnk that i saw you visited my weblοg so...
- Roshan: Hi Bongani I have emailed all the information to ...
2015 audit climate change climate change policy community benefits conference Cornerstone course ctv development eat economics efficient electricity electricity saving energy expensive featured governance inequality liz mcdaid low carbon development mind the gap discussion nersa oxfam people planet poor poverty power private sector protest public dialogues renewable renewable energy resources sairec save power struggling sustainable tanzania tv unhealthy use less electricity wind