The aim of this programme is to give participants an overview of the role of managers in controlling financial resources.
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main elements of financial management and assess whether the Financial Management in their organisation is adequate
- Identify the financial policies needed in an organisation
- Develop a budget
- Do a cash flow projection
- Develop and interpret a variance report
- What is Financial Management
- Financial Policies
- Managing Budgets
- Planning and Budget Cycle
- Financial Planning
For every section that is covered in the Content, there is an Activity. The approach that is used when running this course is to reflect the participant’s own knowledge and experience in handling finances. We work with what the participants know and enhance it. The practical activities that are given to participants relate and will apply in their everyday lives and everyday running of their organisations.
The course is run over 2days
R 750,00 per person, with a minimum of 10 for a booking.
FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT: